Endala Lakshmi Narayana
Endala Lakshminarayana, MLA
Nizamabad Urban, BJP floor leader
|Name||Endala Lakshmi Narayana|
|Father's Name||Endala Chinnaiah|
|Permanent Address||H.No. 19-65, Nagarkurnool Village and Mandal, Mahaboobnagar District.|
|Date Of Birth and Age||01.03.1963|
|Address||5-6-200, Saraswathi Nagar, Nizamabad – 503003.|
|Caste||B.C (Munnuru Kapu)|
|Year Of Joining In The Politics||1982|
|Background Of The Family||Agriculture Family. Father Endala Chinnaiah elected as Councilor twice in Nizamabad Muncipal Council.|
|Name Of The Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Posts Held & Past Works|
- Worked as BJP District President (2001), State Executive member in the year 2006.
- Serving as BJP State Vice President (2010) as on date.
- Actively participated in agitations against the Govt. policy of privatization of Nizamabad Co-op Sugar Factory & Nizam Sugar Factory, Bodhan.
- Worked for the betterment of lives of Beedi Rollers of Nizamabad.
- Worked for the early release of funds for Broad Gauge Conversion in Nizamabad.
- Actively participated in agitations against the construction of Babli dam by the Maharastra Govt. and also for the release of singur waters.
- Elected as Member of Legislative Assembly from 017-Nizamabad Urban Assembly Constituency in General Elections 2009 against D. Srinivas with 11,000 + majority votes.
- Actively participated in present Telangana Agitation and resigned from the seat of MLA on 14.02.2010 as per the decision of JAC, required for the formation of separate telangana state.
- Elected as MLA from Nzb urban constituency in By-elections 2010 by defeating D.Srinivas with 12,000+ majority votes consequently for the second time.